Mastering the Digital Supply Chain
Industry is changing – getting smarter and more connected. Production will change – and so must the supply chain. How can networking, digitisation, and smart analytics help you build the factory of the future?
Find an answer to this question by participating in the programme Mastering the Digital Supply Chain, which is hosted by a completely new cooperation between the RWTH Aachen University, University of Excellence, and the AACSB-accredited Vlerick Business School. The programme consists of 2 modules, which take place in Aachen and Ghent, and 3 webinars.
- dive deep into the smart factory – and know how to assess the investment required,
as well as likely returns;
- know where your company is now – and know how to get it where it needs to be;
- visit a demo plant so that you can directly experience what’s possible;
- dive deep into the smart supply chain – and create a plan for digitising and
transforming your own supply system;
- discover the new opportunities that smart supply chains can create;
- be able to lead the transformation you are recommending;
- become an agent of change in your organization.
Get ready to transition your business into the Industry 4.0 era!
Dates / Locations:
December, 10-11, 2018 in Aachen, Germany
February, 13-15, 2019 in Ghent, Belgium
December, 4, 2018; January, 31, 2019; April, 24, 2019 (Webinars)
- Prof. Ann Vereecke, Professor of Supply Chain Management at Vlerick Business School
- Prof. Robin Kleer, Associate Professor of Innovation Management at Vlerick Business School
- Prof. Fredrik Hacklin, Professor of Entrepreneurship at Vlerick Business School and Managing Director of the Corporate Innovation Lab
- Prof. Frank Piller, Professor at RWTH Aachen University & a Co-Founder of the MIT Smart Customization Group, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
More Information: campusforum.de